March 16, 2023
- Eliminate your right to a trial by jury; and
- Substantially affect your rights, including preventing you from bringing, joining, or participating in class or consolidated proceedings.
Your Consent to Other Agreements
The term “Content” refers to all of the software and code comprising or used to operate this Site, and all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sound recordings, video and audio-video clips, and other materials available on this Site.
The term “Feedback” refers to the Content you post on or through this Site that is specifically about how we can improve this Site and the products and services we make available through this Site.
The terms “Win-Dor,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Win-Dor, LLC.
The terms “User-Generated Content” or “UGC” refer to all of the materials that you post on or through this Site using the social-networking or product-review tools we make available to you and that does not constitute Feedback.
Ownership of this Site and its Content
This Site, including all of its Content, is protected under applicable intellectual property and other proprietary laws, including without limitation those of the United States. All Content and intellectual property rights therein is the property of Win-Dor, or the Content is included with the permission of the rights owner and is protected pursuant to applicable copyright and trademark laws.
The presence of any Content on this Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such Content. You do not acquire ownership rights to any such Content viewed through this Site. Except as otherwise provided herein, none of this Content may be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, modified, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without our express prior written permission.
Permission is hereby granted to the extent necessary to lawfully access and use this Site and to display, download, or print portions of this Site on a temporary basis and for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you (i) do not modify the Content; (ii) you retain any and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content; and (iii) you do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media.
The Win-Dor names and logos, all product names, all page headers, all custom graphics, all button icons, and all trademarks, service marks and logos appearing on this Site, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks (whether registered or not), service marks and/or trade dress of Win-Dor, LLC. (the “Marks”). All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated on the Site are the property of their respective owners. You are not authorized to display or use the Marks in any manner without our prior written permission. You are not authorized to display or use trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress of other owners featured on this Site without the prior written permission of such owners. The use or misuse of the Marks or other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress or any other materials contained herein, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited.
Responsibility for User-Generated Content Posted on or Through this Site
Because we do not control the UGC posted on or through this Site, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the truthfulness, integrity, suitability, or quality of that UGC. You also agree and understand that by accessing this Site, you may encounter UGC that you may consider to be objectionable. We have no responsibility for any UGC, including without limitation any errors or omissions therein. We are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind you may claim was incurred as a result of the use of any UGC posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on or through this Site. The UGC posted on or through this Site expresses the personal opinions of the individuals who posted it and does not necessarily reflect the views of Win-Dor or any person or entity associated with Win-Dor. You own UGC, but we may use it: You own the copyright in any original UGC you post. We do not claim any copyrights in UGC. However, by using this Site you are granting us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, a nonexclusive, fully paid, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty–free, transferable license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, distribute, publicly display and perform, publish, transmit, remove, retain repurpose, and commercialize UGC you post in any and all media or form of communication whether now existing or hereafter developed, without obtaining additional consent, without restriction, notification, or attribution, and without compensating you in any way, and to authorize others to do the same. For this reason, we ask that you not post any UGC that you do not wish to license to us, including any photographs, videos, confidential information, or product ideas.
We may disclose and/or remove UGC:
Win-Dor has certain rights. We have the right (but do not assume the obligation) to:
- monitor all UGC;
- at any time without notice, remove or block any UGC that we deem to be confidential, private, unlawful, inappropriate, off-topic, or clearly false or misleading,
- , in our sole and absolute discretion;
Restrictions on UGC
- any UGC that is unlawful, harmful, hateful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- any UGC that inappropriate with respect to the race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, or other intrinsic characteristic of another person or group;
- any UGC that constitutes or encourages activity illegal under criminal or civil law;
- any UGC that is false, misleading, or fraudulent;
- any UGC on a particular Site page that is unrelated to the goods or services we offer through that page;
- any UGC that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- any UGC that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including UGC which violates the patent rights, copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, confidentiality rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any individual, living or deceased, or any legal entity;
- any UGC that contains the image, name or likeness of anyone other than yourself, unless (i) that person is at least eighteen years old and you have first obtained his/her express permission or (ii) that person is under eighteen years old but you are his/her parent or legal guardian;
- any request for or solicitation of any personal or private information from any individual;
- any request for or solicitation of money, goods, or services for private gain;
- any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or any UGC that contains advertising, promotions or marketing, or which otherwise has a commercial purpose;
- any UGC or other information that impersonates any person or entity or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity; or.
- any UGC, material, or information that violates any local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation.
Removal of Content
Violation of copyrights: Win-Dor does not knowingly violate or permit others to violate the copyrights of others. We will promptly remove or disable access to material that we know is infringing or if we become aware of circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
If you are requesting removal of content because of a violation of your copyrights, please note that the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe that your own work, or the work of a third party for whom you are authorized to act, is featured on our Sites or has been otherwise copied and made available on our Sites in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us immediately. Your notice must be in writing and must include:
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Site(s) (including the URL, title and/or item number if applicable, or other identifying characteristics);
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and, if you are not the owner of the copyright, the name of the owner;
- written statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please send your statement to [email protected].
Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon us actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident.
Although we do not claim ownership of UGC, the Feedback you provide to us will be and remain our exclusive property. Your submission of Feedback will constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, title and interests in your Feedback, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in your Feedback. We will be entitled to reduce to practice, exploit, make, use, copy, disclose, display or perform publicly, distribute, improve and modify any Feedback you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any Feedback that you do not wish to assign to us.
Disclaimer of Warranties
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE AVAILABLE ON OR PROMOTED THROUGH THIS SITE. THIS SITE AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED FOR USE “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY STATUTE, CUSTOM, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR IN ANY OTHER WAY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES: (A) OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (B) RELATING TO THE SECURITY OF THE SITE; (C) THAT THE CONTENT OF THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT; OR (D) WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT, ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE AVAILABLE ON OR PROMOTED THROUGH THIS SITE, AND ANY SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR ANY TRANSMISSIONS SENT FROM US OR THROUGH THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS (INCLUDING VIRUSES). WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON THIS SITE.
WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE. YOU ACCEPT THAT OUR SHAREHOLDERS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL HAVE THE BENEFIT OF THIS CLAUSE.
Without limiting the foregoing, certain products offered on this Site may be covered by a manufacturers’ product warranty, and the limitations and disclaimers set forth herein will not limit or restrict any such warranty.
Exclusion of Liability
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FOR ANY UGC. ALTHOUGH WE INCLUDE STRICT PROVISIONS REGARDING UGC IN THESE TERMS, WE DO NOT CONTROL AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT USERS POST USING THE WEBSITES AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OFFENSIVE, INAPPROPRIATE, OBSCENE, UNLAWFUL, INFRINGING, OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE OR ILLEGAL UGC YOU MAY ENCOUNTER IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS WE, ON BEHALF OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF DATA; LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS OR MALICIOUS CODE; LOSS OF PRIVACY; LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT; LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES; OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH THEY ARE LINKED, OR ANY MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS.
IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
Links to Sites Operated by Third Parties
This Site may provide links to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the products or offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the accuracy or content of their websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of any other sites. Before you use any site, you should review the applicable conditions of use and policies. The inclusion of a link in this Site does not imply our endorsement of any other site. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Arbitration Agreement with Class Action Waiver
Mandatory Binding Individual Arbitration. Except as expressly provided below, you agree that any dispute, claim, case, or controversy (whether based in tort, contract, statute, regulation, ordinance, equity, or any other legal theory) between you and Win-Dor (whether arising out of or relating to past, present, or future acts or omissions) (“Claims”) shall be exclusively resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis, rather than in court (“Arbitration Agreement”).
Waiver of Class Actions. You and Win-Dor each agree that each party will assert Claims in arbitration only in our individual capacity, and not as a representative or member of any purported class. We each agree that we will not participate in any class, mass, collective, consolidated, private attorney general, or other representative arbitration proceeding. Each party agrees that the arbitrator has no authority to arbitrate Claims on a class-wide basis and shall not consolidate, combine, or jointly arbitrate Claims of more than one (1) person in a single arbitration.
Waiver of Jury Trial. Each party waives its constitutional and statutory rights to go to court and have a trial in front of a judge or a jury, electing instead to resolve by binding arbitration all Claims.
Claims Not Subject to Arbitration. There are only three (3) exceptions to this Arbitration Agreement:
- Small Claims. Either party may bring individual Claims in small claims court.
- Personal Injury Claims. Both parties must litigate personal injury Claims in court. For purposes of this exception, personal injury Claims are claims arising from injury to the physical structure of the human body.
- Emergency Equitable Relief. Either party may seek temporary injunctive relief or other equitable relief in court pending arbitration. A request for interim measures will not be deemed a waiver of any other rights or obligations under this Arbitration Agreement.
Arbitration Procedures. Either party may initiate an arbitration proceeding, which will be conducted by a single neutral arbitrator.
Arbitration Provider. Each party will initiate arbitration before JAMS, Inc. (“JAMS”) or any successor to JAMS, which is an alternative dispute resolution provider (“ADR Provider”). In the event JAMS is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within fourteen (14) days of the filing of a “Demand for Arbitration”, then either party can elect to have the arbitration administered by another mutually agreeable ADR Provider who will hear the case.
Arbitration Rules. The arbitration will be conducted under the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures (available at www.jamsadr.com) (“Arbitration Rules”). The Arbitration Rules will govern all aspects of the arbitration, except to the extent such rules are in conflict with this Arbitration Agreement.
Arbitration Location. If an in-person hearing is required, then it will take place in Des Moines, IA, Minneapolis, MN, Chicago, IL, New York City, NY, Los Angeles, CA, Atlanta, GA or Dallas, TX (whichever is closest to your residence), unless the claimant primarily resides outside the United States (in which case the arbitrator will give the parties reasonable notice of the date, time, and place of any oral hearings).
Fees. Payment of all filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees will be governed by the Arbitration Rules.
Arbitrator’s Authority and Award. The arbitrator will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of the parties, and the dispute will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator will have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any Claim. The arbitrator will have the authority to award monetary damages, and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the Arbitration Rules, and this Arbitration Agreement. The arbitrator will issue a written award and reasoned statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. Any award will be subject to judicial confirmation or entry in any court having jurisdiction.
Governing Law. This Arbitration Agreement is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law.
Confidentiality. All aspects of the arbitration proceeding, including but not limited to, the award of the arbitrator and compliance therewith, will be strictly confidential. The parties agree to maintain confidentiality unless otherwise required by law. This paragraph will not prevent a party from submitting to a court of law any information necessary to enforce this Arbitration Agreement or to enforce an arbitration award.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue